The key to success in any business are the people. The founder, CEO and Chairman of IDLife is Logan Stout, a top producer in not one but two direct sales firms and a self-made multi-millionaire. In addition to other ventures, Logan also turned his passion for baseball and kids into what is currently the country’s largest premiere baseball organization, the Dallas Patriots. Logan is also a published author and internationally known speaker.Logan has also built a world class corporate team, while also attracting some of the highest profile investors in Texas including:
- VC’s Michael Salim and Patrick McGee of Brazos Private Equity Partners and McGee’s wife, Suzanne Perot McGee, daughter of Ross Perot. (Personal investment.)
- Business process services billionaire Darwin Deason who sold his firm ACS to Xerox in 2010 for $6.4 billion.
- Financial author, news commentator and self-directed investor Chris Camillo, the author of “Laughing at Wall Street,” the book where he recounts how he turned a $20,000 investment into $2 million between 2007 to 2010, by spotting early consumer market trends.
- Super Bowl champion and Fox Sports commentator Troy Aikman, who in addition to being an investor is also a company spokesperson.
- Dallas software entrepreneur, Len Critcher, a pioneer in online car sales who founded eCarList.com in 2006 with $250K in startup capital, and was acquired by DealTrack in 2011 for $48 million.